The UNAC is responsible for facilitating mutually beneficial relationships between the University, its alumni, friends and benefactors.
The advancement centre is responsible for managing programs aimed at fostering creativity and innovation, enable them our youth solve some of our societal problems as well as create life-long partnerships with graduates and benefactors.
- To enhance creativity born through the exchange between industrial, scientific, philosophical, and artistic minds.
- Talent is global while opportunity is regional. Through the Roar Nigeria, we will make opportunity global and accessible to our talents.
- Attract new companies (local and international) to the community.
- To ensure job opportunities for the students and youth in the community.
- Support the operations of University Advancement by creating a forum of raw talent to be harnessed and channeled for value creation
- Build relationships with corporations and foundations to foster University Advancement
- Mentor and help create career path for advancement members
- Develop a program that consists of a lab, training models and certification to better prepare graduating lions and lionesses.